All applicants must provide a salvation testimony and give evidence of sound Christian character. This would include a decision for Jesus Christ, commitment to the will of God, and determination to prepare for Christian service. The student must be filled with the Holy Spirit, and his/her character should be such that he/she is considerate of others, obedient to authority, willing to work, and willing to be taught. Habits or lifestyles that are inconsistent with a Christian witness are unacceptable.
LJMTI requires all applicants to:
- Be born again and living a clean, committed, moral life.
- Be at least 18 years of age.
- Submit a completed application.
- Pay a stipulated non-refundable application fee.
- Submit two personal recommendations to LJMTI along with application. One
- should be filled out by your current pastor, and one by your present employer or an
- individual (not related to applicant) who has known you for at least three years.
- All applicants must be willing to allow LJMTI to do a background check if necessary.
- Supply Main Campus Registrar’s office with official copies of all transcripts from
- Previously attended institutions.
- Applicant must submit an health report about him/ herself to certify him/her fit for the admission.
- The applicant will receive official notification in writing after his/her application
- has been approved.