From the Father’s Heart
Hebrews 11:1-3 says, “Now faith is the assurance of things hoped for, the conviction of things not seen. For by it, the people of old received their commendation. By faith, we understand that the universe was created by the word of God so that what is seen was not made out of things that are visible.”
In Matthew 17:20, Jesus said, “Truly I tell you, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, ‘Move from here to there,’ and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you.”
Romans 10:17 says, “So faith comes from hearing, and hearing through the word of Christ.”
Therefore, always remember to put your faith in God, for with faith, all things are possible. As it says in Mark 9:23, “Everything is possible for one who believes.”
Never let anything replace faith in your life.
Faith is the divine lifeline that God has made available for you as a believer to climb out of any hole or difficulty in life.
I always tell you there are two things that the Lord asked me to master: how to be led by the Spirit and how to walk by faith. Faith is the key. Faith is the equaliser!
I want you to take note of some practical steps of faith and always apply them.
1. Identify what you want or what you are dealing with. Place an identity on your desires or trouble. Faith prayers are focused and deliberate prayers, not vague. So put an identity to it.
2. Get a promise for what you want. Search Scriptures to see what God has said or promised on that matter you identified. God has said something about every issue in His Word.
3. Put the promise in your mouth. Keep confessing and declaring the promise. The solution to your problem is the promise; only your declaration and confession can activate it.
4. Begin to act in accordance with the promise and your confession. Your action shows and reveals your beliefs, so act like it is so. Faith is acting like it is so when it does not seem to be so.
5. Start calling those things that be not as though they are. Start calling what you want or need that is not yet available or manifest as if it now exists because it exists in the spirit realm, and the more you call it forth, the more it manifests. Your words give life to it.
Never ignore the work of faith. Never let anything or anyone replace your faith.
Till next week, go and win with Jesus.
Rev. Olusola Areogun